Learn how to import your Sage 50 2023 payroll file to use with Telpay Online's built-in import tool
Step 1: Open Sage 50 2023.
In Sage 50
- Select "reports", then "payroll", then Employee.
- Select your date range, and employees to be included in the Payroll. The default report setting should allow you to create the most recent payroll.
- Then select "okay".
- When the Report Window opens, select Open in Excel.
- Save the Document.
Step 2: Log in to cloud.telpay.ca
1. Go to the Pay Employees and click on Import Pay Runs
2. Browse and select the file you just created from Sage 50 and press open.
3. Your file is now ready to use.