Step 1: Create a list of Payors
In Receive Funds, go to Payor Management and Add Payor detalils
- To set up recurring pre-authorized debit requests, first, create a payor under the payor list.
- Choose the type of payor - Individual or Company
- Complete the payor details
- You have the option to attach a copy of the payor’s signed Pre-Authorized Debit agreement.
Step 2: Create Requests
In Pending Request, select "Create Requests."
- Enter the amount and date for the request, and choose a payee and category. If the request is recurring, specify the end date, number of recurrences, or end by field.
- Additionally, acknowledge that you have collected the necessary documentation (Pre-Authorized Debit agreement) from your customers in accordance with Fintrac Requirements as outlined in your Terms and Conditions with Telpay.