After installing Telpay for Business on my 64 bit computer I tried to run the software and got this error message: 'Path/File access error (Error 75)' Occurred in procedure 'COMMON.GetSessionNumber'. What does this mean?
This error message is permission related and you correct it by following these steps:
- Double click "My Computer" and double click the C drive
- Within the root of C you will find a folder marked "billpay". Right click the billpay folder and select properties
- Click on the "Security tab" (Note: this tab will not appear if you are not logged into Windows as Administrator)
- Highlight "Users" in the list and click "Edit"
- Click the "Full Control" box, this will allow users to write data to the billpay directory.
- Click "Apply" and then "Ok".
- Click "Ok" on the remaining window. Launch Telpay for Business via the start menu or the shortcut on your desktop.