Will Telpay for Business work on a 64 bit operating system?
Yes it will. You have to ensure the users group has full control set in the permissions of the billpay folder. To do this you must follow these steps:
- Double click "My Computer" and double click the C drive
- Within the root of C you will find a folder marked "billpay". Right click the billpay folder and select "properties".
- Click on the "Security" tab (Note: this tab will not appear if you are not logged into Windows as Administrator).
- Highlight "Users" in the list and click "Edit". Click the "Full Control" box. This will allow users to write data to the billpay directory.
- Click "Apply" and then "Ok".
- Click "Ok" on the remaining window. Launch Telpay for Business.