Restoring a back up file is most commonly done when setting up your current Telpay information on a new computer or if your computer has crashed and you have lost your Telpay information.
Articles in this section
- How do I split the deposit amount for a payroll payment?
- How can I print my transmission reports?
- I am ready to process my second (or third, or fourth...)Sage 50 payroll run. Is this process any different than my first payroll run?
- What does it mean when my "Session Numbers Do Not Match"?
- I overpaid for my payroll/bill payments. What has happened to my remaining funds?
- My computer has crashed. How can I retrieve my Telpay information?
- How can I transfer my Telpay information on to a new computer?
- How do I restore my backup file?
- Error Message: Invalid Transaction Date
- I forgot to back up my software after my session. Can I back up manually?