Telpay will only recognize the address information on the very first address line in QuickBooks. To ensure information such as suite/unit numbers are included, they must be keyed in to the first address line in QuickBooks and will be imported correctly into Telpay.
Articles in this section
- Cannot create an EFT batch after I've updated to the latest version of Adagio
- Can I attach a copy of the invoice when I process my payments?
- How can I pay my utility payments?
- Can I Use Telpay To Pay My Contractors and Subcontractors?
- Can I make a donation payment electronically?
- How can I pay multiple account numbers to one supplier?
- How can I ensure that the complete mailing address will be imported from QuickBooks for my bill payments?
- What does it mean when my "Session Numbers Do Not Match"?
- Can I send my funds to Telpay via a wire transfer?
- Error Message: Invalid Transaction Date