Telpay Connect makes it easy for you to import your QuickBooks payables files into Telpay for Business desktop software.
Make sure you have reviewed and met the system requirements outlined in - Step 1: System Requirements - Software & Module Update
1. Run your payables in QuickBooks Online. Take note of the payment date.
2. In the same web browser as QuickBooks Online, launch a new tab and open Telpay Connect. Click the "Connect to QuickBooks" button.
If you are not already logged into QuickBooks Online, you will be prompted to do so.
3. Once you are logged in, you will then be prompted to authorize the connection. Click on "Authorize" button.
4. You will then see two tabs, one for payroll and one for Accounts Payable. Click on the Accounts Payable tab and it will prompt you for the date of the bill payments you paid in QBO.
5. Enter the date and click on “Download now”.
Browser Prompts to 'Open' or 'Save As'
Choose 'save as' and save the file to the following path (providing your Telpay software is locally installed). C:/billpay/Telpay/XXXXXXX/tapimp (X being your Telpay access number folder)
Browser Automatically Downloads to a Default Location
Your browser default settings may be saving the file to a specific downloads folder. Take note of this default folder location.
6. You are now ready to move onto Step 3 - Import your compatible QuickBooks Online payables file into Telpay for Business desktop software.
Have you have reviewed and met the system requirements outlined in - Step 1: System Requirements - Software & Module Update?