Telpay's Pre-Authorized Debits (PAD) service is designed to serve an organization's payment collection needs for the following intended use: (Maximum limit per PAD as indicated)
- Condo fees, property rentals ($3,000)
- Government and municipal remittances ($2,000)
- Professional organizations and club fees/memberships ($2,000)
- Recurring loan and interest payments ($3,000)
- Insurance premiums ($1,000)
- Recurring service fees ($1,000)
- Donations to registered charities ($100)
- Educational fees and services (up to $750)
- General memberships ($100)
To apply for Telpay's PAD service, a business must be a Telpay for Business customer.
For existing Telpay for Business customers, you will need to complete the Schedule I - Terms and Conditions Pre-Authorized Debit Service to get started.
Step 1: Download the Schedule I - Terms and Conditions Pre-Authorized Debit Service.
Step 3: Review Payments Canada Mandatory Requirements for Payor PAD Agreements.
NOTE: Telpay requires a sample copy of a signed Payor's PAD agreements before this service can be activated.
For more information, contact Telpay at 800-665-0302 or email@example.com.
Pre-Authorized Debit Pricing
- $0.25* per debit
*Min. charge of $7.50 per file (1-30 transactions)